Friday, February 23, 2007

Masterpiece from Seinfeld!

As a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. fanatic, i have never before given a H()()T to the others... but this one - Seinfeld, I have GOT TO get my hands on....just read through and you'll understand why...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both George and Seinfeld are in the laundry.

George(staring at the washing machine): "This just might be the MOST boring moment of my existence. You know, you must take the clothes out now, they'll overdry."

Seinfeld(surprised): "What do you mean the clothes will overdry? You can't overdry clothes. It's like wetting something. When something is wet, it's wet.You can't overwet something now. Can you?"

George looks exasperated.

Seinfeld: "Look, its something like death. If you die tomorrow and then I come and shoot you with a gun, you can't die anymore than you already have. You can't overdie and so you can't overdry"

George (incredulously, to the ladies listening to them in the laundry): Any Questions?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lovely!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He he

you can also try Family Guy maybe.

Unknown said...

Btw, the hostel girls might agree with me...But George bechara was right....

Clothes DO overdry. I remember PT and me with our laundry in the laundry room and chatting away to glory. Keep em in for too long and they become all static and stupid. Can't iron them unless you dampen them again.