Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Questions...?

I want...
and I don't get...
My heart cries in desperation...

I want...
and I get....
My heart cries in delight...

I want...,
I get...
and eventually I lose what I have got...
My heart cries in despair...

Will my heart ever stop crying??

Or Is it me?? Will I ever be satisfied? Will I ever feel free again?

Is it better to have something and lose it? Is it worse to have something and know that I'll lose it someday? Is it better never to have had it at all? Is ignorance really bliss?

The mind seeks answers, but are there any answers to these questions? Will the mind ever be at rest?

P.S. Don't ask me why!
P.P.S I don't know either!! :-(

2 comments:

S@urabh_D@amle said...

Have u got any so called "Dard" ?

Unknown said...

The problem will be solved once you start not to have any desires of having things, wanting things.

Then No crying for wanting, no crying when getting the thing and no crying when not losing what you don't have. :)

A buddhist kind of philosophy. Desire leads to sorrow. :(

But being humans, and slaves of our emotions i hardly think we can escape these ranges of emotions.