Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Paper-back


Finally!!! Made the news....! (well not quite so, but in the papers....thats news enough!!) :-)

Campaigning for BPDC (yea! had to spell out all that crap-in-quotes....on demand :-)) well, what the hell....my pic's in the news paper man! and I'm quoted!!! :-) Yippee!!! :-)

Couldn't have happened while I was in Dubai....I could've then "marofied" some serious style then.... :-( On second thoughts, I could've been beaten black & blue for saying such "good" stuff :-)

P.S.
Pooja's my senior.
Meet's apparently my junior i never knew existed.

P.P.S.
For those who were bothered by the illegibility of the print, here's what I had to say about BPDC -
"Four years in this institution has helped me mature from an unruly high school girl to a professional SE. I've found that BITS education has definitely given me an edge over my colleagues in every task I undertake. BPDC pass-outs are all-rounders able to excel in all walks of life."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ms. Celebrity, who are the other two friends of yours?

Unknown said...

hello!! Wake UP!! blog!!